Monday 11 April 2011

Dentist Appointment

Had to visit the dentist this afternoon. Years ago the treatment never bothered me but now I find even the cleaning drill traumatic. It must be that my teeth are getting more sensitive as I am getting older. The dentist and his assistant must find it highly amusing watching peoples faces as I know I was squirming a little when he was cleaning my teeth. The ten minutes of torture cost £17 as an NHS patient. Luckily my teeth are in good condition and I don't need any treatment. My daughter had a fluoride treatment on her teeth which means she can't have anything to eat or drink for an hour. We are only 30 minutes into the hour and I have had so many complaints. Roll on 5 o'clock !!

1 comment:

  1. It's time I attend to my teeth. But I will do all to avoid it - I know myself well :-)

    ReplyDelete