Thursday 26 April 2012

Sunshine at last

Today its been really sunny so we have taken advantage of the good weather and get some washing on the line. The basket has been piling up just lately due to bad weather and my bad foot ! Unfortunately for my hubby, pegging out washing is a job he hates but someone has to do it and I'm resting my foot per doctors orders. Tonight is another oven full of food cooking. Its a bit of a mix up for tea tonight, using up odd bits from the freezer that are just lingering around. Its going to be more like a buffet, chicken goujons, ribs, chips and a few other bits. I want to use it all up so I can defrost the freezer and then restock with some home made meals. I am getting bored being off work , sitting around all day but on the plus side its given me chance to catch up with blogging and read other blogs. Today I'm looking at the bank statements on line and planning our spending for next month. I got paid today and I still had some money in the bank yesterday , only £12 but it was my £12, all mine. That has gone into my bank holiday fund, but that is another story. TTFN xx

4 comments:

  1. We just ate the contents of two small boxes of frozen leftovers for lunch . "Do you want chicken curry or chicken casserole?" I asked him!
    I often put "Eating up the freezer" on my menu plan

    hope the foot is recovering well! blessings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, we have had meals like that. Sometimes where the contents are unrecognisable so its like freezer surprise ! My foot is getting better each day, thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blogs, much appreciated :) hope your foot gets better soon, it is a pain when you can't get around.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are back on your feet soon.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete