Thursday 28 July 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

I am off tomorrow to spend the weekend with my friend in Wales. I am looking forward to getting away for a few days, no husbands just moms and kids ! We are staying with friends so no accommodation costs. I have a small budget to spend which hopefully will not be a problem as we intend to go for lots of walks and spend time at the beach. The kids will happily play for hours at the beach and I can relax and read my book. In the evenings we like to go for a walk after dinner, then watch a DVD. The children usually amuse themselves by making a den upstairs and then proceed to eat a midnight feast inside ( ie sweets ).  The weather here has been great the last few days , I hope it stays sunny for the weekend. Have a good weekend :-)

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun time and I hope the weather stays fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing time and that the weather stays fine for you.

    ReplyDelete